Assessments & Programs
Wellness Work-up Assessment
Polar BodyAge System Assessment
- A thorough health history
- Blood pressure check
- Orientation to all Wellness Center features, such as weight room, circuit track, lap pool, etc.
- Instruction by a certified personal trainer on proper operation of facility equipment
A personalized health and fitness program creating a customized exercise and nutrition regimen that takes into account a number of health and fitness markers including:
Basic Chemistry Panel Blood Work-up
- Health & weight documentation
- Blood pressure
- Girth measurements
- Individual health risks
- Flexibility measurement
- Three-site skin fold body fat measurement
The valuable service helps to establish a baseline that can be monitored on an ongoing basis to ensure continuing wellness
and monitor improvements as you progress through your
Fit for Life Weight Management Classes
This 8-week program is offered January, April, July and October. Call 912-277-2033 to learn more or to join today.
Total Joint Replacement Classes
Learn about joint replacement and how you can make the most of your new joint. No registration necessary. For more information, dates and times, please call Sharon Proctor at 912-277-2058.
Smoking Cessation Classes
You can quit. We can help. To learn about dates and times, please call Sharon Proctor at 912-277-2058.
Meadows Wellness Center