Meadows Healthcare Foundation is a non-profit organization that helps fund facility construction and improvements, equipment, programs and services at Meadows Regional Medical Center.
At Meadows Regional Medical Center, healthcare is priority one. A three-time, Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals award winner, Meadows Regional Medical Center is assured of growing even stronger and continuing to provide the highest quality health care with the help of Meadows Health care Foundation.
The Meadows Healthcare Foundation promotes awareness of healthcare issues, develops financial resources and helps secure the future health of our community. Our mission is providing our region with an opportunity to invest in their health care and their hospital.
One investment the Foundation recently helped bring to life was the new Meadows Regional Medical Center, a brand-new 64-bed hospital serving Vidalia and surrounding counties. The state-of-the-art hospital features all private rooms as well as the most up-to-date technology and a future-focused design and was built without taxpayer support.
The hospital has advanced clinical treatment and patient care in many departments, including:
- six new surgical suites which are among the most advanced in the state;
- a larger emergency department with 22 trauma, diagnostic and treatment rooms;
- a Women’s Pavilion with oversized labor and delivery suites and a state-of-the-art nursery;
- a radiology department with the most advanced CT and MRI systems networked to the hospital’s picture archiving and communication systems (PACS); and,
- an ultra-modern cardiovascular lab where physicians can provide diagnostic and interventional cardiology services such as angioplasty and heart catheterizations.
In addition to the new hospital, the Foundation supports plans for a dedicated cancer center at Meadows Regional Medical Center.
You can help.
To accomplish these and future goals, the Foundation
offers a number of ways you can help ensure our community’s healthcare needs are met
now and in coming years. Each gift, regardless of the amount, is greatly appreciated. If you are interested in making a gift or have questions about the Foundation, please contact Melissa Hightower at 912-277-2139 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Or, donate online today!
Planned and Charitable Giving
There are many tax-deductible ways you can invest in our community’s health care. Whether you make a cash gift or planned gift through an estate or gift of stock, you’re helping those in our community have life-long access to high-quality health care and medical services.
Brick by Brick Campaign
Buy a brick to help build the new hospital and honor a loved one. Limited to 500 bricks, the bricks will be incorporated into the grounds of the new hospital.
Friends of the Foundation
Meadows employees are raising funds through projects and payroll deduction to finance projects such as beautification at the new hospital and the establishment of a benevolent fund to aid employees in times of need.
How does a gift to Meadows Healthcare Foundation benefit you?
- You help improve someone’s life and health, including your own.
- You support and help improve community health and wellness programs.
- You have the peace of mind of knowing you’re making the best health care accessible in Vidalia.
- You’re making a charitable income tax deduction that also supports health care in our community.
- You’re ensuring Meadows Regional Medical Center has the newest technology and life-saving medical equipment.
- You’ll be recognized at the new hospital and within the community as a donor to the Foundation.
Annual Gifts Chair
Corporate Gifts Chair
Special Gifts Chair
Signature Gifts Chair
Rev. James Joyce